We are proud to offer Trecanto Sessanta 360° Nano collection from Fratelli Tallia Di Delfino.
These Super 130 fabrics are made with pure wool yarns and feature nano technology perfect for a suit or jacket. This is the ideal fabric for the busy executive that is always on the go travelling across the world. Fabrics that keep up with them and work as hard as they do!
- 100% natural, comfortable fabric that has evolved from the best mills of Biella
- Completely breathable fabric to keep your body sweat free throughout the day.
- Fully Antibacterial to keep you fresh even in the most challenging travel conditions
- Water-repellent for sudden weather changes or unexpected weather
- A crease-resistant fabric that follows the movement of the body and keeps your clothing looking great even after a long day of travel.
1. Keep Your Closet Fresh and Pest Free
- Cedar closet fresheners take up very little space and provide a forest fresh scent with insect protection
- Removes moisture from the air and clothes
- Garment Bags
- Always store your off season clothing in a garment bag
- Never transport your clothing without a garment bag
- Rotate the garments in your main closet according to season
3. Cleaning Your Suit
- Send your garments to a reputed cleaner only as needed
- Air out and spot clean garments with a damp cloth to get rid of stains and odours.
- Remember: dry-cleaning is a chemical process – whether or not it’s organic – and has an affect on the cloth of your suit!
4. Coat Brush
- Releases dirt and helps keep the integrity of the suit
- Regular brushing will get into the fabric without damaging it
- Pick a brush that is not too stiff or too soft, made by hand with natural bristles.
- Lint rollers pull out fibers and promote pilling and only pick up the surface dirt
5. Shoe Accessory Must-Haves
- Always use cedar shoe trees as they absorb moisture and odours
- Alternate your shoes so that they have a chance to decompress
- Have your shoes shined and leather conditioned regularly
- Never put your shoes on without a shoe horn
6. Quality Hangers
- Use specific hangers for your suits, pants and dress shirts.
- Suit Hangers should have wide shoulder pads to protect your jacket shoulders and a sturdy, thick trouser bar.
- Pant Hangers should keep your trousers in place and not falling off the hanger
- Shirt Hangers should prevent creasing and wrinkles . (Toss those wire hangers!)
- Click here to see our guide on how to choose the correct hangers.
7. Create the Ultimate Wardrobe
- Have an outfit for every occasion and season
- Contact us to learn more about how to build your ultimate wardrobe
Handcrafted in the rolling hills of Tuscany with 71 years of history, experience and expertise these shoes are a truly unique work of art.
We offer every kind of shoe in our collection: dressy, evening, sportive and drive.
Personalize your favourites with the best hand finishing, leather, suede, custom bottoms, laces, stitching and more!
Following the incredible success of Exel, Exel Blue is a brand-new, up to the minute range of contemporary designs in 100% worsted wool stretch fabric.
The comfort and luxury of Exel Blue makes it an ideal travel fabric and it exploits the natural elasticity of wool fiber without the need for the addition of synthetic yarns.
This fabric is equally versatile, can be worn all year round, in weights from 240 to 260 grs (7.5/8.5 oz) and it is woven with exceptional Super 120’s Australian Merino wool.
A computer generated colour printout of the design is produced prior to production to ensure your complete satisfaction. Upon approval of the colour print out, your design will then be transferred onto point paper in preparation for weaving.
Pictured above: Lead Tailor Matthew Masciangelo of Masciangelo Design Inc. working with his uncle Lou Myles creating a customized 22k gold striped suit with Holland & Sherry fabric.
14 years can make a big difference.
Suit style has gone from "drapey" to slim fitting. Instead of looking dis-proportioned men now have their true silhouette.
We don't expect this extreme, over sized look for gentlemen to come back anytime soon, with suits leaning toward a more classic and tapered look.
Nano technology makes this luxury cloth both crease resistant and water / stain resistant.
As for the stripes themselves, it's important to understand how width influences the look. While thin stripes slim, wider stripes create a louder look that can actually add weight to your figure. Contact your design consultant to see what pattern suits you best.
The pinstripe suit is still a classic, but has evolved into a modern day "must have" suit for Spring Summer 2017.
What is lightweight wool? All tropical wool is lightweight, but not all lightweight wool is tropical wool. Wool is able to be woven less densely than cotton and still look professional. Traits associated with a good tropical wool usually include worsted yarns, a porous weave (for airflow), and perhaps a degree of wrinkle-resistance (as thinner fabric wrinkles while thicker fabric rumples). An excellent option for tropical use is a lightweight fresco.
Tropical wool has the comfort of linen but without the wrinkles. The comfort of linen is derived in most part because it absorbs sweat. At the same time most linen jacketings do not have weave porosity to the same degree as a lightweight fresco.
Advantages of Linen
- Linen clothes feel themselves 3°-4°C below that of silk or cotton-wearing people. It is also noticed that those wearing linen perspire 1.5 times less than when those dressed in cotton clothes and even less than those dressed in clothes from other materials.
- Linen weave reflects heat better, too. This means linen suits, jackets, trousers and shirts have good “shading” properties as well and again – the wearer of linen clothing feels cooler.
- Linen is a good conductor of heat. Heat conductivity refers to the extent to which heat can be conveyed through the fabric. As linen quickly allows the heat to escape, it further improves cooling. It is claimed, that heat conductivity of linen is five times higher than wool and eighteen times higher than silk.
- Linen is highly absorbent. Your linen garment feels cool to the touch and linen fabric will quickly remove perspiration from the skin. Linen is capable of absorbing moisture and then and quickly yielding it again. Because of its molecular structure linen cloth can absorb as much as 1/5 of its weight before giving a feeling of being damp or wet. In other words – your linen shirt will absorb lots of perspiration and it is unlikely it will ever feel clammy – as water evaporates off linen as quickly as off the surface puddle. So, water is both absorbed and evaporated quickly. The result is your linen dress acting like an excellent cooling system.